Now I know who is influencing my writing style. Not that I have any, but still. Yeah, you said it. Microsoft's message writers. But more about that in another post. I plonked myself in front of the screen right now, just to give some updates on promises I made in the past. Yes, I did say that last week’s happening would be up soon. I had also threatened to put up the second story of the pentology. These promises will have to remain promises just yet, for reasons beyond my reasonable control. Read on, and then you can go to the comments section or send me hate-mail, just as you please(No, I’m not making this up. According to the stats, I have 11 readers; by observation, I have exactly 1 commenter(excluding my distinguished self) and 1 mailer. This person sends me hate mail for no reason, although I have now enabled comments for anonymous users and invited him/her/it to post comments. Fortunately, though, the mails are razor-sharp criticisms on posts here and not personal. Phew). Back to my lame and limping excuses. Or so you think.

I have not been busy last week. No bad case of writer’s block(hahaha). Lazy? Not me. Then what, you ask? I’ll tell you. Nothing remarkable happened last week!! Except for a failed meeting with my thesis advisor, Vinay’s birthday, the near-miss with the cops and the fantabulous day over at Dipali’s, nothing was new. Now that is not something to be blogged about, right? Well beyond my control.

Now the hue and cry over the story. My friends opine that I have written enough tragedy to last four generations(were you guys referring to the content in the stories, or are you saying that it is a tragedy I maintain a blog? Whatever). Ok, let me see what I can do with the theme(I was just about to post a story about a huge maelstrom flowing into a valley, killing all it’s people and leaving untouched an ancient temple where a Goddess has been frozen into a wet and smiling statue of stone. And the next one about fireballs burning a valley. Great stories, I tell you. You guys don’t know what you’re missing out on). Anyway, nothing new coming to mind, I’ll post the rest of the pentology as soon as I finish. And that is the real reason the posts are delayed. Not my fault.

Already, this week is showing signs of being very “unposty”. I sure hope something remarkable happens and gives me enough ideas for a dozen long posts. I live on hope.

Ciao.

2 comments:

I have an idea for ur post... Y don you post all your "hate mails" over here??? ;) I bet it will be damn interesting... :P

I replied to one mail in the previous mail.. My self-appointed censor board uses gross language, else I would have put up the most laughable excerpts from them here!!

Me..

Aspiring computer scientist. Aspiring writer. Aspiring Nat Geo traveler. Aspiring musician. Aspiring pilot. Aspiring chef. Yes, I'm constantly growing up.

Hits..

Friends of this blog