The change in the template is temporary. Yes, I know black is the color of mourning, and that is precisely the reason behind the new color. I never imagined I would do something like this on The Yarn Factory ever. But then, acts of God, as always, know no questions. This is the least I can do by way of paying a tribute to a dear dear friend.

Why, was 24 years justifiable enough to snuff out a young life?
Why this life, when I would have gladly given mine in return?
If it was for this, why did she come into contact with me after 15 long years?

Many many such angry questions well up from the depths of my heart, but I have lost the voice to ask them. You know why? Because, Acts of God know no questions. Because we mortals are too powerless to question His divine intelligence.

Vini, you live on forever in our hearts and thoughts. Right in this beautiful world that you so loved. Right in the midst of the people you so loved. We will never miss your song of life, because it rings forever in our hearts and souls.

May God keep you forever in His loving care. Rest, dear friend. In peace.

2 comments:

Who's Vini? Could fig out some tragedy ... sorry abt tht!!

@Divya: Vinitha was my classmate during the best years of school-life.. She passed away day before yesterday..

Me..

Aspiring computer scientist. Aspiring writer. Aspiring Nat Geo traveler. Aspiring musician. Aspiring pilot. Aspiring chef. Yes, I'm constantly growing up.

Hits..

Friends of this blog