The time has come to shake off the sombreness of the past week. The dark template is out. Until I finally get myself to sit down AND work on designing a new template, I have decided to keep rotating through blogger's offerings. I like this template because it doesn't make a long post look like an intricately carved pillar. Yes, until I get tired of this one and say "I want something that makes my posts look like an intricately carved pillar". The next post is shaping up nicely, but sadly, very little time to work on it(finals week is here, and studies and work weighing heavily on my time). Stay tuned, I should get bored of studies in a while.

God be with ye all.

2 comments:

"Intricately carved pillar!!!" :D :D :D Man u r too good at describing things!!! :)

@Divya: Hahaha.. I could not find anything else to liken it to!!

Me..

Aspiring computer scientist. Aspiring writer. Aspiring Nat Geo traveler. Aspiring musician. Aspiring pilot. Aspiring chef. Yes, I'm constantly growing up.

Hits..

Friends of this blog