The unspeakable has happened. This has happened never before, atleast to me. Since it was totally unexpected, I had no idea how to react. I was in the throes of this serious medical condition, when this happened. Fortunately, it seems to be a respite from the anathema.

Yes, gentle readers, I have been tagged, by none other than Sleeping Devil.

I have read some blogs where the authors decline to tag up a tag. I know very well the futility of such an exercise when confronted by such a formidable adversary as the Sleeping Devil herself, therefore I will not act like a cow being led to slaughter, rather responding to the tag in a dignified manner.

For those of you who did not visit the tag link above(I know you didn't), this is what the tag is all about:

  1. Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.

  2. Share seven facts (or more) about yourself in the post.

  3. Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.

  4. Let them know they've been tagged.

Given that I talk talk and talk only about myself in my posts, such a tag seems rather meaningless, but I will try to let you on some hitherto unknown facts about me. Here goes:

  1. I am an engineer by education, but a journalist/novelist/columnist by ambition. Someday this ambition too shall come true.

  2. I harbor severe atheistic leanings. However, lacking the courage to reject God outright, I cannot proclaim myself an atheist without fear of risking God's wrath.

  3. I am extremely straightforward and am a stickler for rules and procedures. Very often, this attitude backfires on me, yet I act again, refusing to give up. In most situations, I try to tell the truth, only resorting to lies under duress.

  4. I love to drive. Friends have found my passion for driving undiminished even after 8 continuous hours at the wheel of a non-cooperative vehicle, in unforgiving conditions.

  5. I cook very well, being trained from a very young age by mom and sis. I know enough to cook atleast three four-course meals without repeating a dish.

  6. I am a voracious reader. I read any author, any genre. At those rare times in my life when I am far away from a library, I even read user manuals of household appliances. No kidding, this one.

  7. I love rain more than anything else. Nothing like a deluge to get my spirits high. Thunder and lightning mark most of my creative outbursts.

There. I have successfully responded to the tag. I am required to tag seven others, but I know nobody else who reads this blog AND has a blog of their own. If, however, you fall into this category, please consider yourself tagged, and do the needful.

P.S: Nowadays, I have been working on something quite outside my path-familiare, therefore please forgive the slow pace on the blog. I promise you I will have something to show for at the end of it.

3 comments:

Beer???? what beer???? I don't drink, for crying out loud!! Writer's block or no writer's block, I am still capable of throwing in some white lies here and there, if I want to.. ;)

Waiting eagerly for your list.. :-)

Tale of beverages was hidden all these days!!! :) Awaiting some more!!

@Divya: Yeah been a lil busy these few days.. will write something soon!!

Me..

Aspiring computer scientist. Aspiring writer. Aspiring Nat Geo traveler. Aspiring musician. Aspiring pilot. Aspiring chef. Yes, I'm constantly growing up.

Hits..

Friends of this blog