The yarn factory is decked in black again. I don't like this at all. My friends running away from me one by one.

God's will is one thing, your will is another. God's will you could do nothing about, but your will, well, that's something we all could have done something about.

Here you leave us to ponder over the times we all spent together; painful memories with jagged ends.

Ever the comedian, you revelled in making us laugh unto tears; but here your final act leaves us confused and deeply hurt.

You shared your joy and fun with your friends, yet you chose not to share the pain.

Whatever troubled you so much as to run away from this beautiful world, I hope it's troubling you no longer.

We'll remember you forever.

God Bless.

2 comments:

heyyy this is bad!! Who was it this time?

@Divya: This was a neighbor, friend and classmate. He was the last person I would expect this from. Total shocker.

Me..

Aspiring computer scientist. Aspiring writer. Aspiring Nat Geo traveler. Aspiring musician. Aspiring pilot. Aspiring chef. Yes, I'm constantly growing up.

Hits..

Friends of this blog