This is my first post here at blogger. I maintain a blog at Wordpress, but decided that I want to move to blogger for the following reasons:


  • blogspot.com sounds better to me than wordpress.com
  • I wanted to access my blog, email and orkut without having to log on 100 times. No, I'm very very rarely on Facebook.
  • I'm a big google fan and love to associate myself with anything even remotely Google-ic.
  • I don't like the name of my Wordpress blog anymore.
  • I conjured up a new name, and I had to get a new blog, to give that new name to.
  • Blogger lets me put on AdSense. That's the numero uno reason.
Some things about me that you may find out gradually:
  • I'm no prolific writer.
  • I have writer's block so often and for so long that people frequently give me up for dead.
  • I have a tendency to re-edit previous posts. I must stop this.
  • I try to see the funny side to every single thing that happens around me. Even if I get around to posting once in a while, please do not expect me to be serious.
  • I smile a lot more than you think I do. Infact I smile all the time.
  • I think in italics and bulletted points.
Well, that is a reasonable length for a first post. My brain is overworked. Will post again later. What's the hurry? Nobody reading anyway..

0 comments:

Me..

Aspiring computer scientist. Aspiring writer. Aspiring Nat Geo traveler. Aspiring musician. Aspiring pilot. Aspiring chef. Yes, I'm constantly growing up.

Hits..

Friends of this blog